Thursday, October 1, 2009

Password Protected and a bit more Marketry






I have just spent the last 15 minutes trying to log into my Blog in order to write in my Blog. I now have FOUR pages of logins, usernames, and passwords, and the list just keeps growing. I try to keep it cryptic, but if anybody finds my list, my credit will be shot! Because who wants to create a separate password for each new website, online store or, heck, Blog! After password number 143, one tends to lose count, make all the passwords the same, and hope for the best. So I have this list and can't find the right login/password combination! Therefore, tonight, instead of writing about something of interest, such as "The Art of Doing Nothing," I have been fighting with the login screen! Better luck next time. In the meantime, perhaps I'll just add a few more photos from the Moscow vegetable market, Danilovsky. I just can't resist! The color, the characters, the veggies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment